Air-Zone Ozone Generator Warranty
This warranty is in effect for all units bought after April 1, 2007.
Air-Zone 5 Year Warranty Statement.
Warranty for models:
XT-120, XT-240, XT-301, XT-400, XT-800,
Air-Duct 2000, Super 2330, Super 4660, Super 7000, XT-2000, XT-4000, XT-6000,
XT-6000S, XT-14000, XT-28000.
- Air-Zone warrants that Air-Zone ozone generators will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a 5 year period. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. The original invoice is required as proof of purchase.
- If an ozone generator is found to be faulty, Air-Zone will either repair or replace the faulty ozone generator at no charge provided that it is returned to our office in Suffolk, Virginia, or to one of our international dealers.
- Shipping to and from Air-Zone is the customers responsibility.
- To obtain warranty service on your Air-Zone ozone generator the customer must contact us at Air-Zone prior to shipping the unit to obtain an RMA (return material authorization number).
Exclusions to the warranty.
- Ozone elements are limited to 6 months warranty. Their normal life span is expected to be between 3-5 years each if cleaned & maintained properly.
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect or lack of regular maintenance.
- Damage caused by improper packaging or shipping procedures when the unit is sent back to us for repairs.
Our XT-1800W and XT-5600W Water purifiers are warranted for 1 year.
This new warranty is not retroactive for units purchased before April 1, 2007.
AUSTIN AIR Warranty:
Austin Air has taken the risk out of the buying and stands by their products with a 5-year warranty on the material and craftsmanship and 5-year pro-rated warranty on the filter. Customers always have peace of mind when purchasing an Austin Air cleaner.
ECO SENSORS Warranty:
This product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one year following the date of purchase by the original owner. This warranty does not include damage to the product as a result of misuse, accident, damage, modifications or alterations, and it does not apply if the instructions in the manual are not followed.
If a defect develops during the warranty period, Eco Sensors at its election will repair the instrument or replace it with a new or reconditioned model of equivalent quality. In the event of replacement with a new or reconditioned instrument, the replacement unit will continue the warranty of the original unit.
If the product should become defective during the warranty period, please return it through your distributor, or call Eco Sensors at (800) 472-6626 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive return instructions and a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
Eco Sensors is a registered trademark of Eco Sensors, Inc.