Air-Zone Air-Duct 2000
Whole Home – In Duct Ozone Generator
The Air-Zone Air-Duct 2000 mounts directly to your forced air HVAC system to distribute ozone to every room of your house for air purification and it controls mold spores in your ductwork through its automatic operation.
If your home or business has a heating/air conditioning system that distributes air through vents, this unit may be mounted directly to the side of your air duct. It needs only 4 inches of clearance inside the duct for mounting.
The Air-Duct 2000 is designed to be used in up to 2,500 square feet. It has one powerful corona discharge element and comes standard with an automatic HUBA air pressure switch, which senses when there is airflow in the duct. When it does sense airflow in the duct, it automatically turns the Air-Duct 2000 on.
The Air-Zone Air-Duct 2000 can be installed by most handy homeowners. The unit can be mounted in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
The Air-Duct 2000 features:
- US Patented Ozone elements that produce zero Nitrogen Oxides
- High Grade Stainless Steel Housing
- Variable ozone output from 1000 – 2000 mg/hr.
- Burst Timers (5, 10, 20, 30, or 45 seconds per minute)
- Continuous operation, when burst timer is turned off
- Totally automatic operation
Five Year Warranty
Please Note: Cannot be shipped to California
Technical Specifications: Air-Duct 2000:
- Rated Ozone Output Per Hour: Variable from 83 mg/hr. to 2000 mg/hr.
MAX. ACTUAL OZONE OUTPUT: 2,150 mg/hr. (ozone output verified by SGS)
- Ozone Burst Timer: 5, 10, 20, 30, 45 seconds per minute (turn off for continuous)
- Generation Method: Corona Discharge, US Patented Xetin ozone
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Housing
- Fully Automatic Operation with HUBA airflow switch
- High Voltage Transformer Output: 8,000V, one transformer
- Electrical Source: AC 115V, 60 Hz
- Electrical Consumption: 0.26 Amp, 32 Watts, 2A Protection Fuses
- Dimensions: 10.24″ (L ) X 6.7″ (W ) X 7.72″ ( H )
- Unit Weight: 6 lb.