Maximum protection for people with asthma and allergies. The Austin Air Allergy Machine™ has been developed specifically to offer maximum protection for those suffering from asthma and allergies. It effectively removes allergens, asthma irritants, sub-micron particles, chemicals and noxious gases, providing immediate relief for asthmatics and allergy sufferers.
- Designed specifically for allergy and asthma relief
- Special filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Quickly stops sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses related to seasonal and annual air problems
- Will cleanse the air in areas up to 1500 sq. ft.
- Chosen by the Red Cross and FEMA to address the air quality concerns in post 9/11 New York
- Choice of four colors
- Easy roll casters (standard)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Five year warranty
Dimensions: 14.5” (L) x 14.5” (W) x 23” (H)
Weight: 35 lbs.
Motor: Permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM
Shock absorbing motor mounts
CSA & UL approved
Construction: 23 gauge steel housing; 23 gauge perforated steel
intake; baked on powder coat finish
Fan: Plastic centrifugal fan – 3 speed
400 CFM on High
200 CFM on Medium
75 CFM on Low
Power Rating: 120 volt
135 watt, 1.3 amp power consumption on High
83 watt, 0.71 amp power consumption on Med.
56 watt, 0.51 amp power consumption on Low
Sound Level: 66 Db at High speed
55 Db at Medium speed
<50 Db at Low speed
This product ships for FREE to the contiguous United States.
If shipping to any other location, including Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, we will contact you to collect shipping charges prior to shipment of your product.