Ultimate protection for people with chemical sensitivity. The Austin Air HealthMate+™ has been developed for people living in smaller spaces who are chemically sensitive and require the most comprehensive air cleaning solution.
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- An exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed for the toughest air contamination conditions in smaller spaces
- Will cleanse the air in areas up to 700 sq. ft.
- Chosen by the Red Cross and FEMA to address the air quality concerns in post 9/11 New York
- Choice of four colors
- Optional wheels
- Made in U.S.A.
- Five year warranty
Dimensions: 11” (L) x 11” (W) x 16.5” (H)
Weight: 18 lbs.
Motor: Permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM
Shock absorbing motor mounts
CSA & UL approved
Construction: 24 gauge steel housing; 24 gauge perforated steel
intake; baked on powder coat finish
Fan: Plastic centrifugal fan – 3 speed
200 CFM on High
100 CFM on Medium
50 CFM on Low
Power Rating: 120 volt
80 watt, 1.0 amp power consumption on High
41 watt, 0.49 amp power consumption on Med.
25 watt, 0.3 amp power consumption on Low
Sound Level: 67 Db at High speed
60 Db at Medium speed
<50 Db at Low speed
This product ships for FREE to the contiguous United States.
If shipping to any other location, including Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, we will contact you to collect shipping charges prior to shipment of your product.