Professional High Powered Ozone Generators
The Air-Zone XT High Powered Ozone Generators are advanced professional models designed for high ozone shock treatments in unoccupied areas. That means no people, plants, or pets in the same space when the generator is running. They are used to give shock treatments in specific areas to combat strong odors, and kill mold spores and bacteria.
They work great for car dealerships, hotel rooms, crime scene clean-up, sports equipment, basements and smoke smell removal.
The XT-2000 can shock treat up to ~400 sq. ft.
The XT-4000 can shock treat up to ~900 sq. ft.
The XT-6000 can shock treat up to ~1600 sq. ft.
Remember these units can only be used in unoccupied spaces!
A high concentration of ozone is a MUST to kill bacteria and Mold Spores!
High Ozone Shock Treatments are done with the unit run at full power for a measured period of time in an unoccupied room. The more ozone you blast into an unoccupied room or vehicle, the more mold or bacteria you are likely to kill. These treatments should be performed room by room to get the highest amount of ozone concentration. Ozone is constantly breaking down and changing back to oxygen. A smaller machine run, even for many hours longer than a larger one, cannot “catch up” with the disintegrating ozone, and therefore never achieve the high kill ratio needed to remove mold odors, mold spores, viruses, bacteria and severe odors.
- US Patented Ozone elements that produce zero Nitrogen Oxides
- Built-in timers (10 minutes to 2 1/2 hours)
- Sturdy reinforced high impact Rust & Oxidation Proof PVC Case & Chassis
- Industry Standard 4″ Intake & Output Vents
- Internal Electronic Overload Protection
Technical Specifications XT-2000:
- Rated Ozone Output Per Hour: Fully variable from 335 mg/hr to 2000 mg/hr.
ACTUAL OZONE OUTPUT: 2,150 mg/hr (ozone output verified by SGS)
- Built-In Electronic Timer: 10 – 150 minutes & Continuous Mode
- Longer run times can be achieved with a separate lamp timer
- Generation Method: Corona Discharge, US Patented Xetin ozone
- Ozone Air Flow Rate: 34 CFM with a 107 CFM heavy duty, quiet precision ball bearing fan
- Electrical Source: AC 110V-120V, 60 Hz
- Electrical Consumption: 0.4 Amp, 48 Watts
- Transformers: 1
- Dimensions: 21.5″ ( L ) X 5.63″ ( W ) X 5.63″ ( H )
- Weight – 10 lb.