Professional High Powered Ozone Generators
The Air-Zone XT High Powered Ozone Generators are advanced professional models designed for high ozone shock treatments in unoccupied areas. That means no people, plants, or pets in the same space when the generator is running. They are used to give shock treatments in specific areas to combat strong odors, and kill mold spores and bacteria.
They work great for car dealerships, hotel rooms, crime scene clean-up, sports equipment, basements and smoke smell removal.
The XT-2000 can shock treat up to ~400 sq. ft.
The XT-4000 can shock treat up to ~900 sq. ft.
The XT-6000 can shock treat up to ~1600 sq. ft.
Remember these units can only be used in unoccupied spaces!
A high concentration of ozone is a MUST to kill bacteria and Mold Spores!
High ozone treatments should be performed room by room to get the ozone concentration as high as possible. Trying to treat an entire house at once will not yield a very high concentration and thus not do a very good job. Running a smaller machine for a longer period of time is not the same as using a more powerful machine. This is because the ozone is constantly breaking down, and reverting back to oxygen. Smaller machines run, even for many hours longer than larger ones, cannot “catch up” with the disintegrating ozone, and therefore never achieve the required ozone levels needed for a high kill ratio. An XT-4000 running for one hour will have a higher kill ratio than an XT-2000 running for two hours.
These units feature:
- US Patented Ozone elements that produce zero Nitrogen Oxides
- Built-in timers (10 minutes to 2 1/2 hours)
- The Continuous mode allows for longer, or overnight applications
- Sturdy Reinforced High Impact Rust & Oxidation Proof PVC Case & Chassis
- Industry Standard 4″ Intake & Output Vents
- Internal Electronic Overload Protection
Technical Specifications XT-4000:
- Rated Ozone Output Per Hour: Fully variable from 650 mg/hr to 4000 mg/hr.
ACTUAL OZONE OUTPUT: 4325 mg/hr (ozone output verified by SGS)
- Built-In Electronic Timer: 10 – 150 minutes & Continuous Mode
- Longer run times can be achieved with a separate lamp timer
- Generation Method: Corona Discharge, US Patented Xetin ozone
- Ozone Air Flow Rate: 31 CFM with a 107 CFM heavy duty, quiet precision ball bearing fan
- Electrical Source: AC 110V-120V, 60 Hz
- Electrical Consumption: 0.6 Amp, 72 Watts
- Transformers: 2
- Dimensions: 21.5″ ( L ) X 5.63″ ( W ) X 5.63″ ( H )
- Weight – 10 lb.