The Air-Zone “Super” series of ozone generators are advanced professional models designed for both air purification when set to the lower ozone outputs and also high ozone shock treatments in unoccupied rooms to remove strong odors and kill bacteria and mold. They work great in small to large bars & restaurants, smoke shops, trash/dumpster rooms, hot yoga studios, basements and small to large homes and offices.
The Super 2330 can be used for air purification up to 3,500 square feet. It can do high ozone shock treatments in unoccupied areas up to 500 square feet. It has one powerful corona discharge element.These units can be modified to include a duct hose adapter permanently mounted to the unit. Please call if interested since this is a special order item.
The “Super” series of ozone generators feature:
- US Patented Ozone elements that produce zero Nitrogen Oxides
- Convenient carry handle
- Wireless remote control
- Built-In Timers (10 minutes to 8 hours)
- The Continuous mode allows for longer, or overnight applications
- Fully variable ozone level control
- Burst Timers (2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60 seconds per minute)
- Three fan speeds
Technical Specifications Super 2330:
- Rated Ozone Output Per Hour: Variable from 77 mg/hr to 2,330 mg/hr.
MAX. ACTUAL OZONE OUTPUT: 2,330 mg/hr (ozone output verified by SGS)
- Built in Electronic Timer: 10 minutes to 8 hours
- Ozone Burst Timer: 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60 seconds per minute
- Generation Method: Corona Discharge, US Patented Xetin ozone
- Infrared wireless remote control
- Selectable Elements: 1
- High Voltage Transformer Output: 8,000V, one transformer
- Fan Speed: 239 CFM
- Ozone Air Flow Rate: 85 CFM – 100 CFM with a 3 speed heavy-duty fan
- Electrical Source: AC 110V-120V, 60 Hz
- Electrical Consumption: Maximum 0.52 Amps, 63 Watts
- Dimensions: 12.4″ X 8.88″ X 11.81“
- Weight – 10 lb.