Each Air-Zone XT-400 features a fully digital control panel and a wireless infrared remote control. It also features easy to replace and clean patented ozone elements that produce pure ozone with no measurable nitrogen oxide by-products. The XT-400 has 3 elements. Each unit comes with a filter in place to protect the internal components from dust & dirt and a package of 6 additional filters.
The XT-400 is designed for continuous or timed air cleaning and timed High Ozone Shock Treatments. Each unit has fully variable ozone control, and a built in “Burst” timer that will burst ozone for either 2, 5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, or 60 seconds per minute. That means they can be used in the smallest of rooms without the ozone becoming overpowering and yet still have the high ozone power needed to kill serious odors, mold and bacteria. In addition, the fan speed is adjustable and there is a 10-90 minute countdown timer on each XT-400, making it safer to perform the High Ozone Shock Treatments in an unoccupied room.
The XT-400 is capable of treating rooms up to ~30 feet by 30 feet.
Each unit comes with a 5-year warranty.
Please Note : Cannot be shipped to California.
Technical Specifications XT-400:
- Rated Ozone Output Per Hour: Fully variable from 13 mg/hr to 400 mg/hr.
ACTUAL OZONE OUTPUT: 445 mg/hr (ozone output verified by SGS)
- Burst Timer: 2, 5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, or 60 seconds per minute (continuous)
- Generation Method: Corona Discharge, US Patented Xetin ozone
- Ozone Air Flow Rate: 16 CFM with a 37 CFM quiet precision ball bearing fan
- Noise Level: 45 dB – 49 dB
- Electrical Source: AC 110V-120V, 60 Hz
- Electrical Consumption: 0.18 Amp, 22 Watts
- Dimensions: 11.38″ ( L ) X 4.24″ ( W ) X 4.65″ ( H )
- Weight – 4 lb.